全国服务热线:400-035-8011

位置:江苏美联英语培训线上/线下中心 > 学校动态 > 职场英语 头脑风暴

职场英语 头脑风暴

来源:江苏美联英语培训线上/线下中心时间:2020/8/25 17:11:01

  头脑风暴作为外企中常见的工作形式,有着非常重要的作用,那么在头脑风暴过程有哪些常用的职场英语呢?下面和美联小编一起看看吧!

职场英语 头脑风暴

  Welcome!

  欢迎回来!

  The team at Tip Top Trading are hard at work, making plans for the launch and presentation of their latest product:

  贸易公司的团队都在努力地工作,正在制定新品介绍发布会的计划:

  the revolutionary, almost real Imperial Lemon.

  革命性的几乎真实的帝国柠檬。

  They are ’brainstorming’, sharing ideas on how to make their lemon a success.

  大家都在“头脑风暴”中,分享如何打造成功柠檬的想法。

  But it needs to be bright!

  这得需要聪明的头脑!

  This is much more exciting.

  这样更刺激!

  But having three colours would work better.

  但是有3种颜色会比较好。

  There is a lot of disagreement going on, which is putting Anna’s vocabulary to the test!

  现场的意见纷纷,Anna的词汇受到了大考验!

  Right, I’m taking the final decision: the colour scheme will be green and yellow, so that’s that.

  好吧,我来做后的决定:颜色的方案是绿色和黄色,就这样。

  Now, the first presentation will be to er, Mr, er, Slime.

  现在,位介绍的客户是,额,Mr Slime。

  Mr Lime.

  Mr Slime。

  Oh, er, Mr Lime - that bit of biscuit looked like an ’s’ – Mr Lime, thank you Annabel.

  噢,额,Mr Lime——那点饼干看起来像个“s”——Mr Lime,谢谢Annabel。

  Anna.

  是Anna。

  Mr Lime and his team at Citrus Ventures. Ideas please!

  Mr Lime和他的柑橘公司,还有其他新想法请说!

  Why don’t we offer Citrus Ventures a special opening offer: 20% off Imperial Lemon orders made this month.

  我们为什么不给柑橘公司提供一个特别开头彩:本月帝国柠檬的订单打20%的折扣。

  Hmm...

  嗯嗯…

  We could even do that for all our regular clients.

  我们还可以对所有的常客一律给此优惠。

  That would be a big risk.

  这样的风险很大。

  No.

  不会的。

  If we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything.

  如果我们一旦这么做了,所有的客户都会要求要20%的优惠。

  No, I disagree.

  不,我不赞成。

  We’ll be bankrupt!

  我们会破产的!

  No, you’re wrong.

  不,你说的不对。

  Er- Anna, maybe you should find a better way of saying you disagree with Denise.

  额,Anna,或许你应该找到一个更好的方式来表达你反对Denise。

  I’m so frustrated! I can’t think of the right words.

  我很沮丧!我想不到合适的词语。

  It helps if you try phrases like:

  如果你这样说,会比较好:

  Well, I’m not so sure about that... then explain why.

  好吧,我不太相信……然后解释为什么。

  Or start your sentence with ’but’ when you want to disagree with what has just been said.

  当你刚听完别人说的话,你又不赞成的时候,就用“但是”来开头。

  Or, to seem more polite, you can try:

  或者,看起来更有礼貌,你可以说:

  I see your point, but actually I think...

  我明白你的意见了,但是实际上我觉得...

  I’ll try.

  我会尝试的。

  And don’t be aggressive Anna - and give your reasons too, or you’ll upset Denise again!

  还有不要带侵犯性,Anna——给出你的理由,否则你会再次惹恼她的。

  OK. Well, I’m not so sure about that.

  好吧,我不太能肯定。

  I think it will improve our sales of lemons and make our clients happy.

  我觉得这样能提高我们柠檬的销量,而且客户也会很开心。

  Happy clients will come back to buy more.

  开心的客户会回头购买更多的产品。

  Yes, that’s a good point Annabe - Anna.

  对,这是很好的点子Annabe——Anna。

  But 20% is a lot – maybe 5% would be better.

  但是20%的让利太多了——5%会更好吧。

  But if we’re going to make a special offer, we should make it so good that everyone will say yes!

  但是如果我们要提供特别的优惠,就要给出让每个人都会答应的优惠力度 !

  But people might think there’s something wrong with our lemons and that we’re desperate to get rid of them.

  但是大家会觉得我们的柠檬可能有问题,所以我们才那么着急要出手。

  I see your point, but, if we explain this is just a special offer for special clients, they’ll understand.

  我理解你的担忧,如果我们解释清楚这是对特别的客户才有的特殊优惠,他们会理解的。

  I like that idea.

  我喜欢这个点子。

  Good: 20% off for all regular clients just for this month.

  很好:仅限本月对所有常客给20%的折扣。

  Anna, you’ll be making the presentation to Citrus Ventures, so make sure you include that offer.

  Anna,你来做给柑橘公司的产品介绍,确保你包含此提议。

  Yes.

  好的。

  Right, next, what photos do we have of the lemons...?

  那好,接下来是我们有的柠檬照片…?

  Finding the right words to disagree in meetings isn’t always easy, but Anna managed in the end.

  在会议上找到合适的词句来表达自己反对的意见可不是容易的事,不过Anna后还是做到了。

  She started sentences with this short word to show that she was about to disagree with what had just been said:

  她用了这个简短的句子来反对别人刚说的意见:

  But...

  但是…

  And used these phrases:

  还可以用这些句子:

  I’m not so sure about that......

  我不太确信…

  I see your point, but actually I think...

  我理解你的意思,不过实际上我觉得…

  The next big challenge for Anna will be her presentation to Citrus Ventures.

  Anna的下一个大挑战就是给柑橘公司做产品介绍。

  Join us again soon to find out what happens!

  欢迎再次加入我们,了解事情的进展!

  I’ve got to do a good job but it’s going to take me ages.

  我得好好干,可是我觉得这会耗费我很多很多时间。

  Ah well, I had better get started otherwise I’m going to be here all night!

  啊,好吧,我得快点开始了不然就得整晚都待在这里了!

领取试听课
每天限量名额,先到先得

尊重原创文章,转载请注明出处与链接:http://www.peixun360.com/2625/news/244790/违者必究! 以上就是江苏美联英语培训线上/线下中心 小编为您整理 职场英语 头脑风暴的全部内容。

温馨提示:提交留言后老师会第一时间与您联系!热线电话:400-035-8011