If you are traveling and need to visit an airport, you can expect polite questions when checking in, going through customs, and boarding a plane. You should always remember to be polite especially when speaking to customs officials and security officers. Knowing the socially appropriate things to say will help you speed through the check-in and boarding process.
如果你的旅行,需要去机场,在办理值机手续、海关手续和登机手续时,你可能会遇到一些礼貌的问题。你应该永远记住要有礼貌,尤其是在与海关官员和安全官员谈话时。了解适合社交场合的对话将有助于您加快办理值机和登机手续的速度。



To prepare for your trip to the airport, study vocabulary related to travel and practice these basic English dialogues with a partner. Afterward, take a quiz to test your verbal skills related to airport travel.
为了准备去机场的旅行,学习与旅行相关的词汇,并与合作伙伴练习这些基本的英语对话。之后,做一个小测验来测试你在机场旅行中的语言能力。


Important Questions at Check-In
登机时的高频问题



Expect these questions when checking in at an airport. Before practicing the dialogue below, familiarize yourself with the terminology and phrasing of these questions.
在机场办理登机手续时,请注意这些问题。在练习下面的对话之前,先熟悉这些问题的术语和措辞。



Can I have your ticket, please?
我可以看下你的票吗?



May I see your passport, please?
我可以看看你的护照吗?



Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
你想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?



Do you have any baggage?
你有行李吗?



What is your final destination?
你的终点是到哪里?



Would you like to upgrade to business or first class?
您想升级到商务舱还是头等舱?



Do you need any help getting to the gate?
您到门口需要帮助吗?


Check-In Practice Dialogue
值机时的练习对话



The following dialogue between a passenger service agent and a passenger is fairly typical of a discussion you might encounter at an airport. Take one of the roles, find a friend of fellow student to take the other role, practice the dialogue, and switch roles.
以下是旅客服务代理和旅客之间的对话,这是您在机场可能遇到的一个典型的对话。扮演其中一个角色,找同学的朋友扮演另一个角色,练习对话,转换角色。



Passenger service agent: Good morning. Can I have your ticket, please?
客运代理:早上好。请给我你的票好吗?



Passenger: Here you are.
乘客:给你。



Passenger service agent: Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
客运代理:你想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?



Passenger: An aisle seat, please.
乘客:请给我一个靠过道的座位。