全国服务热线:400-035-8011

位置:中山美联英语培训学校 > 学校动态 > 十天旅游常用英语-第二天

十天旅游常用英语-第二天

来源:中山美联英语培训学校时间:2019/8/21 15:07:09

  31.May I order, please?我可以点餐了吗?

  32.It has a very rich taste.它口味很浓的。

  33.Muslim can't eat pork.穆斯林不能吃猪肉。

  34.There're many varieties.有很多种类的菜肴。

  35.May I see the wine list?可否让我看看酒单?

  36.It's a very filling dish.那是一道量很多的菜。

  37.This dish is to his taste. 这道菜合他的口味。

    38.This dish has no flavor.这道菜完全吃不出味道。

  39.Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜单?

  40.Do you have today's special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?

  41.May you show me the menu?你可以给我看看菜单吗?

  42.He heaped food on the plate.他把食物堆放在盘子里。

  43.Chinese tea is world-famous.中国的茶叶世界闻名。

  44.It's a famous chinese liquor .这是一种有名的白酒。

  45.This just doesn’t taste of anything.这个根本没味道。  

  46.Be at home. Help yourself, please.别客气,请自己来。

  47.Why not try our buffet dinner?要不要试试我们的自助餐?

  48.Could you recommend some good wine?是否可建议一些不错的酒?

  49.I think the dish is too bland.不好意思,我觉得这道菜太淡了。

  50.It's a traditional product of Pakistan.这是巴基斯坦的传统产品。

  51.We have buffet-style and a la carte dishes. 我们有自助式和点菜。

  52.It has a history of more than 3,000 years.它的历史有三千多年之久。

  53.May I have the menu, please?/ Please show me the menu.请给我菜单。

  54.I want to buy some tea of high quality to bring home.我要买点茶叶带回家。

  55.We have boxes of green tea in different quantity.我们有大小不一的盒装绿茶。

  56.Can I have a hamburger with double beef, please?我想要一个汉堡,带双层牛肉?

  57.Do you want to buy typical Chinese product and specialities?你想买点中国土特产吗?

  58.I can recommend you some famous Chinese-style pastry.我可以为你推荐一些中国有名的糕点。

  59.Wines stored in jars are most typical of Chinese cultural flavors.坛装酒能体现中国文化风味。

  60.Food in a cafeteria is usually cheaper than that in a restaurant.自助餐馆里的饭菜一般比普通饭馆的要便宜。

领取试听课
每天限量名额,先到先得

尊重原创文章,转载请注明出处与链接:http://www.peixun360.com/2237/news/64730/违者必究! 以上就是中山美联英语培训学校 小编为您整理 十天旅游常用英语-第二天的全部内容。

温馨提示:提交留言后老师会第一时间与您联系!热线电话:400-035-8011